Top 10 reasons why well-educated men prefer to remain single
There has been a lot of research showing that women are happier than men being single. The Independent is for instance referring to a study by data analysts Mintel, 61 per cent of single women are happy being single, versus 49 per cent of single men. The survey also found that 75 per cent of single women have not actively looked for a relationship in the last year, compared to 65 per cent of single men.
We know Educated Singles are more content being singles than less educated people
In the Educated Singles Club we regularly conduct surveys among the members on various topics related to our mission. The results are pretty consistent. Our members are mostly interested in meeting that significant other, but they have time to wait. That is why we encourage our members to show as many sides of themselves as possible in the profile and when participating in the community.
More well-educated men are happier being singles than earlier
A recent development is that well-educated men, in general, have become more content being single than before. We write in general because we haven't researched if there are differences in age groups, countries, number of previous relationships, etc.
Again, that is why The Educated Singles Club is a better choice for these men than traditional dating sites. We are a club for singles, both those who are actively looking, and those educated singles who are happy with the current situation. We know from previous research that singles, whether they are actively looking or not, prefer to be with other singles for social activities. That is why the educated singles club is so attractive for them.
Why have well-educated men become happier with being single?
There are a lot of reasons why men have become happier being single. Here are the top 10 reasons from our latest survey:
- Past experiences have taught the educated single men, that a relationship is not always desirable.
- They are too busy working and work has their priority and gives satisfaction
- Educated single men, who have children from a previous relationship don't want a new woman in their lives, who could potentially cause trouble.
- They like their freedom
- They don't want to feel pressured to have children.
- They came out of a relationship recently and want time and space to find themselves and find out what they want.
- They to explore new types of relationships e.g. where you have a partner, but don't live together.
- The best friend and sexual partner don't have to be the same person.
- They want intellectual and emotional attraction as driving forces for a relationship rather than swiping through tinder
- It is difficult to find a woman who is in the same life-stage
Apply for membership of The Educated Singles Club today
The Educated Singles Club is for you whether you are actively looking or not.
Start your membership application process here